Tuesday 16 January 2007

31. I am Reproducer (reducing)

I am reproducer, reducing, thunderous pulse
Introducing mallet fist and rubber skulls
I gotta stay in my bed, wet or not
On the the carriageway, I'm going factory bound

Puffer spheres and dysfunctional sausages
Claim to know what Judas sold them short of
Disco balls, get it, or not, wait a while, maybe anyways
The last of the good times are upon you

One, two, three and stop inducting
The first of the second hands that halted my foot
Christ in the same lane and I'm gonna pause
If you want me, come and excite it

T'was the best that never was at all
Hello the lonely and scoop for joyous Will
Tick tock and maybe we'll end too shortly, stately
Best of our fucks, punch dates and holding lost keys.

We do we get our nerves, refunded, changed
Come Christmas, I'll be medicated and killing
Severing toes that scrape my back, spine, splined
Then pound it out and re-record, let it sing and justify, ably.

No comments: